By Vicki Pierce. Guest Author
Our President held another press conference Thursday morning. He claimed he didn’t know the Obamacare web site wasn’t ready. Is there anything that happens in this administration that this President DOES know? More and more he appears to be the Most UnInformed President Ever ™ …. He didn’t know …..
- Obamacare web site wasn’t ready
- Obamacare regulations would prevent people from keeping the coverage they had if they liked it … even though he admitted up to nine million people would lose the coverage they liked in the 2010 televised meeting with Congressional Republicans
- NSA spying on Americans
- NSA spying on foreign leaders
- NSA classifying a member of the American press as aiding and abetting the enemy in order to get access to his emails and phone calls
- The IRS targeting the Tea Party and other conservative groups
- The IRS giving private information about conservative groups to the Obama campaign
- The IRS auditing conservatives who contributed to Republican campaigns
- How or why Ambassador Stephens and three other Americans were murdered in Benghazi
- That the consulate in Benghazi was a planned and targeted Al Qaeda attack and not a “spontaneous demonstration that got out of hand because of a youtube video”
These are just the things I could think of off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more, as it seems whenever he takes the podium these days his response to anything is that he didn’t know.
I don’t know about those of you who voted for President Obama, but I do not understand how being uninformed is in any way a positive trait for the leader of the western world. Why is no one questioning this?
Thursday’s Obamacare Speech
So his November 14 speech essentially said those four to five million people who have received cancellations from their insurance companies can keep their insurance another year.
- With a wave of his magical, unicorn hand, the President changes a law which he and Democrats insisted couldn’t be changed back in October because “it’s the law of the land.”
- Currently responsible Americans who have been purchasing insurance on their own, can keep their insurance until after the midterm elections next year, even though it’s already been canceled.
- If insurance companies don’t back track and undo the cancellations REQUIRED under Obamacare, it will be their fault and not his.
Most Uniformed Unicorn Ever
Of course, my favorite moment of the speech was how he tried to blame Republicans and the government shut down for the failure of the web site …. excuse me, sir, but with a wave of your magical, unicorn hand, you are doing exactly what Republicans asked you to do before the government shut down. How is it their fault? They warned you. They warned Americans that this would happen, that people would get canceled because of Obamacare. But, then again, you didn’t know. #mostuninformedpresidentever