Liberals who celebrate tolerance of other views always seem amazed that there are other views.
– William F. Buckley
Like this little charmer who’s yelling at a guy for driving a diesel truck as if he’s Son of Sam. No, really:
Not to point out the obvious here, but Ms. Prius Babe is a shoo-in for the Tolerance Nazi Hall of Shame (is there any other kind?) These are the usual Lefty thugs and bigots who make careers out of calling everyone and anyone who disagrees with them thugs and bigots. They’re busy biting about “tolerance” like beavers at a birch bark convention – as long as you agree with them. Differ, and wait for the cudgel.
A Few Questions for Ms. Prius Babe:
- Someone wake up on the wrong side of the century?
- Whatever happened to asking nicely, with a simple “please” and “thank you”?
- “Mindless? Ignorant? Irresponsible and inconsiderate?” Oh honey, you really wanna go there?
- Doesn’t she have anything better to do, like open a pickle jar?
- Why couldn’t she just move her own car? (Apparently that solution was too simple. And obvious. Maybe she would’ve figured it out if she could dream up some way to tax it.)
- What’re the odds she has an Obama/Biden ’08 bumper sticker plastered between PETA, Greenpeace, Earth First, You Did Not Build That, Gun Control Works, and Hillary 2016?
- Someone forget to sign up for FLOTUS’s “Let’s Move” campaign?
- What’re the odds Ms. Prius Babe understands diesel engines,which are fuel-efficient when idling? Never mind. Ms. P.B. probably can’t even spell “diesel,” let alone explain it.
- Who died and made her God?
- Did she have to attend a special school to learn how to act this rude and stupid, or does it just come naturally?
Belay that last. We all know the answer to that one.
Make no mistake, folks. No one is more intolerant, rigid or bellicose than a Tolerance Nazi. Like Ms. Prius Babe. The good news: They kinda grow on you after awhile. Like toe fungus.
Special to the Tolerance Nazis among us: isn’t being offended all the time exhausting, and don’t you have anything better to do? Like worrying about your own illegally parked vehicle?
We already know what DemoLibs think (which is sort of an oxy-moron, but we’ll save that for another brilliant post).
What say you, Conserv?
In the pipeline:
- 40 More Years: No Wonder Their Mascot is a Jacka**
- This Guy Gets It!
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Times Square
- Politics & Penguins (Where I Stand)