2013 is winding down and it’s time to review what another year of “rule” by Babalu Barry, Princess Pelosi, Dirty Harry and the Gang has meant for America (the short list):
- Obamacare (need I say more?)
- Economic policies as bright as a lump of coal
- Scandal after scandal
- Shredding of Constitutional liberties
- DemoLibitis spreading like… DemoLibitis
There have also been some bright spots. Babalu Barry’s lies and deceit have finally started to look like lies and deceit. He’s not quite the Teflon King he’s used to. The fawning Lamestream Media isn’t quite as fawning. Also:
- Ted Cruz
- Uber Leftie Alec Baldwin (finally) got the boot at uber irrelevant DemoRad mouthpiece MSNBC.
- Pseudo journalist Martin “Keepin’ it Classy” Bashir, also of Marginal and Silly Nattering Bozo Club, resigned. Finally.
- Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty: won one for the quipper
- More and more average Americans are starting to realize that “hope and change” is really hype and chains without the jingle, and are telling Babalu Barry and his minions where to get off.
- Some are even beginning to wake up and question whether more government is the solution or the problem. (Hope springs eternal.)
- Conservelocity is contagious.
Launched last spring, Conservelocity went from zero followers to over 700 in about eight months. It’s not a world record, but it’s not chopped liver, either. Here’s how you can help.
That’s it. Share Conservelocity with your contacts and circles of influence, be they fellow conservatives or bind-as-a-bat DemoLibs. (Is there any other kind?). Besides, the latter just might learn something.
- Share our posts on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Mention and/or RT us on Twitter
- Forward a post to someone who needs it (you know who you are)
- Like us on Facebook and share
- Urge a friend to subscribe
- Link to us
- Ply us with a lifetime supply of Hershey’s with almonds.
You Can Also:
Contribute. If you’ve got something to say from the Right, SAY IT!!
Conservelocity welcomes submissions and invites posts from guest bloggers. Both one-time posts and regular contributions are encouraged. We’re looking for passion and purpose that fit our theme, which focuses on political and current event commentary from a conservative perspective. (*Prickly* commentary gets first dibbs.)
You do not need to be a professional writer to join the party. We can help. Caveat: Please do not submit the post equivalent of War and Peace. Tolstoy beat you to it. Here are some basic guidelines.