Unless you’ve been in a cave or a coma lately, you’ve heard about the standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the BLM. You’ll be delighted to know that I’m not going to re-hash the particulars here, thank you very much. I’m going to pose a few quick questions instead. Ready? Here goes:
- If a fence can be erected to shut U.S. citizens out of U.S. soil, how come same can’t be erected to secure our borders?
- Did you see the firepower those BLM agents and NPS dudes brought in against a U.S. citizen? What were they expecting, Kosovo?
- What is Harry Reid’s role in this?
- Do you understand why the judicial system is so important, and how appointing Lefty kooks to the bench invariably leads to tyranny?
- How long will it take for the usual suspects to blame Bush and launch into “you’re a racist”?
- Where was Prez. Pinnochio last weekend? Was there a twofer sale on Ping putters?
- Do you agree or disagree with Glenn Beck’s take? (Methinks he’s confusing “vengeance” with “defense.” They are not the same.)
- If the Bundy cattle are “illegal,” how come the feds haven’t issued them food stamps, free housing, a free education and free medical?
This isn’t over. And maybe it shouldn’t be.
What say you?