Before we jump into 2015 full throttle, here’s a quick look at some Conservelocity highlights from last year. Some of these are even interesting:
Most-Viewed Posts of 2014:
- Frank Gordon & Al Smith: Edgar & Charlie Redux? July 2014
- ‘Americans for Real Change’: Real Deal or Something Else? October 2014
- Grays Harbor County Commission Race: When It Raines, It Pours June 2014
- 12 Good Things About Grays Harbor October 2014
- Montesano, Interpreters, Club Chihuahua and ‘Just a Little Bit of Pixie Dust’ October 2014
The busiest day of the year was July 18. The most popular post that day was Frank Gordon & Al Smith: Edgar & Charlie Redux?
Most Popular Categories:
- Grays Harbor
- Just for Fun/Friday Fun
Average Views Per Day:
Somewhere between a handful, all the tea in China, and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow – or about 4,000 visitors.
If you’re not a regular reader, you don’t know what you’re missing! So pull up a chair and get comfy!
There were 243 new posts in 2014. Busiest day is Friday, with 49 total Friday posts over 52 weeks.
Top referring sites in 2014:
Where Did Readers Come From?
According to WordPress site stats:
- Conservelocity viewers come from a total of 61 countries.
- Most unique (return) visitors come from the United States.
- They number 8,607.
- Also the U.K. (48) and Germany (44), Canada (35) and Australia (25).
What Did They Say?
The most commented-on post in 2014 was What Every Gambler Knows, Kenny Rogers and Why We Lose: The Short Version
Is this fun, or what?