We all know that Hillary What Difference Does It Make? Clinton used a secret email account on a private server during her tenure as Secretary of Lost & Spaced. We’ve since learned that – golly, gee whillikers – President Clueless found out about Clinton’s practice from news reports. That’s a bit hard to swallow seeing as how Clinton and The Man Who Would Be King exchanged emails on her private account. (I’m shocked, too.)
Jockeying for an Academy Award for Best Performance in a Big Whopper, Clinton tried to defend her use of private email yesterday. The World’s Smartest Woman cited “convenience.” Other non-responsive responses included:
“I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and personal emails instead of two. Looking back, it would have been better if I used a second e-mail … At the time, this didn’t seem like an issue.”
Has she never heard of multiple accounts on the same device? What is this, Amateur Hour at the Bijou?
- Does anyone in the Jay Vee administration have any idea what’s going on in the Jay Vee administration?
- Clinton claims to have turned over 30,490 emails to the State Department last fall at the department’s request. That’s just under half of the 62,320 total e-mails she sent or received as Secretary of State. What happened to the rest? Hint: Delete key.
- She claims the remaining 31,830 emails were personal. How do we know? How does anyone know? We just take her word for it?
- If public records belong to the public, e.g, you and me, why does St. Hillary think the determination for what falls into that category and what doesn’t is up to her and only her?
- How cheap can you get a law degree these days?
Interestingly, the 55,000 pages of emails Clinton turned over were released in hard copy format. Why? How ‘bout because key word searching a paper document is the man-hour equivalent to all the tea in China, whereas words like, say… “Benghazi” or “Ambassador Stevens” would show up faster in a digital format?
A “State Department official” claimed that “Under federal regulations, there is no prohibition on using a personal email for official business as long as any records are preserved.”
Let me get this straight: As long as there’s a record somewhere to someone buried in zillions of State Department emails, Hillary’s in the clear? Does this raise anyone’s skunk detector? Like: If everything Clinton did is on the up and up, why the secret email account in the first place? Why the cloak-and-dagger stuff? Why obfuscate? Why delete? Why rule out an independent review? Whatever happened to being forthright, honest, and transparent?
Oh, wait. We’re talking about Hillary Paragon of Virtue Clinton and President Pinocchio.
These folks need a Mommy very badly.
A few more questions:
- Does Obama have a “secret email account” and a private server?
- Know anyone who voted for Obama who’s still willing to admit it?
Like this brain surgeon: “I can’t believe this is news. Oh no, Hilary Clinton used a personal email at work. How dare she? How will this affect her 2016 campaign? My god. People need to stop making a big deal out of nothing.”
Hey, sweetie: How’s the weather at DNC-HQ?