Admit it. You’ve been dying to hear me weigh in on Hillary Clinton’s announcement that she’s throwing her hat in the presidential ring. So I won’t keep you waiting any longer.
Somehow this post just seemed appropriate for the day the Tax Man Cometh. Ready? Good. Cuz here goes.
The People’s Republic of Chappaqua Czarina officially announced that she’s seeking her party’s nomination for the presidency of the United States on Sunday. We want to help. So here’s the short list of top 10 potential campaign slogans or themes for the Hillary for God campaign:
- Billary in the White House – What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Hillary 2016: Because ‘Hard Choices’ Worked So Well The First Time
- Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, Christopher Stevens
- She Will Not Have Textual Relations With That Server
- Hillary for President: Because Margaret Hamilton Is Dead
- She’s Above Your Laws, Peasants
- Hillary 2016: Because Washington Needs More Beltway Insiders
- ‘18 Million Cracks’ Can’t Be Wrong – Hillary for President!
- Vote Hillary for President – Hair Stylists Everywhere Need the Work
- Hillary for Prez – Because Some Things Even Pelosi Won’t Do
And the obvious: “What Difference Does It Make?” How ’bout: “Hillary 2016: The Nightmare Continues”? Also in the running:
- She can access two email accounts on the same device. Can too, can too, can too!
- “Hillary to be crowned queen,” reports Brian Williams
- Looks good in a pant suit
Hillary is the presumptive DemoLib front runner for reasons no one with half a brain can fathom. Oh, wait. Did I say “brain” and “DemoLib” in the same sentence? My bad.
Anyway, former Govs. Martin O’Malley (MD) and Jim Webb (VA) have indicated an interest in the Democratic coronation. Other possible candidates include Sens. Elizabeth ‘Pocohontas’ Warren (MA) and Bernie Socialist Sanders (I-VT.)
What theme or slogan would you add to the list?
Photo credit: Flickr