You know you can’t help yourself. You’re just dying to know what Conservelocity’s top posts and numbers were for 2015. Not to worry. I’ve gotcha covered.
Here’s a quick trip down memory lane for 2015, courtesy of the good folks at WordPress. It includes a quick stop for a statistical sundae or two. Probably with extra hot fudge. But only if you promise to be good (we all know who that leaves out). Like this:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed over 15,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take more than 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
- In 2015, there were 242 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 574 posts.
- The busiest day of the year was March 11 with 1,120 views. The most popular post that day was Monte City Council Member Salzer Resigns. (Oh, boo hoo.)
- Longest Streak: 11 days, 17 November – 27 November
- Busiest Post Day: Monday, with 55 posts total
Top 5 Posts of 2015 (may I have a drum roll, please?)
- 1 Monte City Council Member Salzer Resigns – March 2015
- 2 A Primo Candidate for Mayor of Montesano – March 2015
- 3 ‘Vini Lite’ (formerly of The Vidette) – April 2015
- 4 Montesano Marisa: ‘Mirror, Mirror On The Wall…’ – March 20
- 5 My Christmas Letter to RNC Chair Reince Priebus – December 2015
Top referring sites in 2015 were:
Your Fans: Men: 68%
Where Do Readers Come From?
Most readers come from the United States – over 14,000. (I know. I’m shocked, too.) Canada rang in at 128, with 68 readers from the United Kingdom. Conservelcoity readers also came from the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Australia, Sweden, India, Argentina and Russia.
64 countries in all. In case you’re wondering.
Most commented on post in 2015 was Meanwhile in Montesano: Need Some Ketchup With That Crow?
Is this fun, or what?
Thanks for joining the party.
What issues or topics are you most interested in and would you like to hear about in 2016?