We love you. Really, we do. You’re so much… fun. Such fun, in fact, that I have a few questions for you. Like:
- What are Donald Trump’s core values – besides Donald Trump? (Kindly note that “Make America Great Again” is a campaign slogan, not a core value. Consult your local Merriam-Webster’s if you’re having trouble differentiating between the two.)
- Does Donald have any core values?
- What sets America and our form of government apart from every other country in the history of the planet? (Hint: it ain’t hero worship or celebrity status. Please see #1 and 2, above. Now think back to around, oh,… September 17,1787 or so…)
- When and where has The Donald ever defended the Constitution or any conservative cause or issue? (Attach additional sheets if necessary.)
- Has he ever read the Constitution?
- Can he spell “Constitution”?
- What is Trump’s plan to “Make America Great Again”? Please provide specifics. (Note: “We’re gonna win so much” and “Yuuuuge” is a non-responsive response.)
- Just how exactly is he going to get Mexico to pay for that wall?
- What the heck does”I should lead because I’m the most popular” mean? Have you unpacked that for a nano-second?
- How do you feel about the possibility of Mr. Let’s Make a Deal appointing at least one and possibly three new justices to the U.S. Supreme Court? How would said nominee(s) differ from any that his buddy, Hillary, may appoint?
Did I say “ten”? I fibbed. Here are a couple more
- How is a rude, ridiculous misogynist with a head as big as a house, a kindergarten grasp of foreign policy and a resume as thin as an onion skin any different from Bill Clinton or Obama? You really wanna go there?
- How is The Donald, aka, Hillary Lite, going to beat Hillary?
If these questions are deer-in-the-headlights-ish, why are you supporting him? Hello?
Snap out of it, peeps. You’re better than this. Especially if you claim to be a constitutional conservative. Wake up. You can start with: What a Trump Nomination Means For Conservatives.